viernes, 10 de octubre de 2008

About Miracles

Hi, I'm Ana, your hostess and I will be writing about miracles, all kind of them. Miracles that happen all day long the whole year. To be ALIVE is a miracle, to breathe is another, to be able to read and understand what you read, another...well, you see, we are surrounded by them.

Let me tell you, there are a lot of people out there writing about this and I want to put them all together in one site for you to reach them almost without effort. This is a time for awakenings and that is what we are going to do here.

"Stillness is the language of God and everything else is a bad translation"

Eckhart Tolle

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Congratulations!!!

You are moving your life and business forward.

I wish you every success and happiness.

Bill
Inspired Action Coaching Member
"Helping you Achieve your Greatest Self"