sábado, 11 de octubre de 2008

The miracles in my life

First of all to be alive and well. Then my children and grandchildren. The place whereI live, with a wonderful weather, marvelous plants, flowers and a blue sky almost all the time.

I can see, hear, walk, eat good food, drink clean water and chat with beautiful people I have as friends.

I read a lot about Spirituality, books and in the web and that is what I am going to share with you, mainly because I have realized that happiness is within ourselves. Now I could tell that for sure. All you need is go into your inner Self and there is what you have been looking for. Peace, joy, happiness.

Another miracle is to be here writing for you who are going to read my words, you whom I'm going to share my thoughts and my wishes, you who will be my friend.

No hay comentarios.: